assalammualaikum
dear molly ,Today I want to talk about the new man in my life ..
I've just been acquainted with him ..
parents when the young man I have known a long time .. you got itnew but I warm right words .. hahahaha
in this life if you do not make friends with new people how we want to enjoy life? I know the background of his life .. but it all does not prevent me to continue to be friends with him because I did notchoose friends ..
but who does not want to be loved and appreciated? all women in the world I would want the best in the relationship, right? but it wasall just god would be able to determine what is best .. I can only pray that best meet people .. insyaALLAH ..
engraved dibintang * terngiang2 ditelingaa akuu Nii .. hahahaha =)
It just so far only done before with more courage to live ..assalammualaikumm
p / s: I hope the appeal is received amin~


No comments:
Post a Comment