Wednesday, June 27, 2012

y now?? :S

assalammualaikum , hai dear molly, aku akan kerap update kau sekarang ni sbb ,bnyak masa sgat hahahahaha.. yela b4 aku masuk blajar kan.. ermm btw aku tahu semua pembaca setia meria aku pasti rndu aku kan... hahaha propa sudah~ =P

ermm kehidupan.. kadang dlam hidup kite x tahu yg kite ni kdg menyakitkan hati org lain
as long as kite bernama manusi ofcouse kite akn menyakiti org lain..tu lumrah hdup..
sometimes, I do not know why I was hurting other people
I must admit I was wrong was with him ..
I should not do like that with him ..
but it is the heart and the feelings I can not lie

I sinned so when forced to see him suffer because I
yaALLAH what I was wrong?? I'm sure he is the best match * more * dreams .. even now he is getting away from me ..

I am confused .. What decision should I take now? if he knew that I wanted him accompanied me
every second

July 28 is also I had wanted to continue studying .. able to fit me right away? I own fear .. I want so mom and dad proud of me .. what I can do now is pray all the good it will only

p / s I miss all my friends .. = (

No comments:

Post a Comment