Tuesday, July 17, 2012

peace =)

assalammualaikum
already in 2 weeks, and he did not speak to me
I do not know, what would he think about me .. perhaps he was happy I suppose.
when I see her status updates social networking site owned near him, I know he is happy without me

you, I might have to continue my life, but every time when I was alone, I still think of you .. I just think you are not over as a good friend ... but I can see .. you may not consider me as your friend directly .. do not worry .. as long as you happy .. I will smile with you


itula bayaran untuk org yang tak reti menghargai cinta.. like me.. hahahaha
 bila dia baik.. aku abaikan.. n now.. dye da bahagia.. buat ape la aku ganggu dye lagi?? 
tak ada ape yg nk dibicarakan lagi sebenarnya.. its over now.. aku pun da bahagia.. ape yang penting.. aku nk further study n berjaya... pasti nya.. tuk ayah n mak =) 
aku teringin nak tengok dorg bahagia.. sbb dorg adala segala2nya buat aku..
yaAllah.. semoga engkau berikan jalan yg mudah buat aku..

I pray God you may be launched during the course of further education and I will not forget my origins and my religion, I hope that God promises the best for the parents, religion, race, and nation ... amin~
 
Alhamdulillah, I am more peaceful heart .. just I can only pray that God continues to reach out .. =)


p/s salam menyambut ramadhan... semoga dikurniakan 1001 rahmat..dan mendapat malam lailatuqadar.. insyaALLAH.. amin~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment